Kyoto Muslim Community (KMC) Ippan Shadan Houjin is a registered organization in Japan under No. 1130005015442 since 2018, aiming to become one of the major religious organizations in Japan. KMC supports the Masjid building and development for the future of Muslim community in Kyoto, organizes various Islamic events for Dawaa, and exchanges cultural activities between Muslims and the Japanese people.
1. Construction of Masjid and Dawaa Center and its facilities
2. Holding various Muslim events.
3. Education for Muslim children and support for new converts
4. Supporting and giving consultations to Muslim living in Japan
5. Mutual understanding with others religion through cultural exchange
6. Various social contribution activities
7. Any social activity or support that benefit Muslims in Kyoto